Enjoy service, comfort and versatility in unparalleled surroundings at the Museum of Industry. We offer professional service and accessible facilities, combined with the amenities and technology necessary for today’s meetings and events. Our spaces can be meeting rooms, trade show floors, elegant reception galleries, or intimate dinner areas. You can book our entire suite of spaces or just one, depending on your needs.
- Four meeting rooms with exterior windows
- An auditorium with theatre seating for 100
- An executive boardroom with seating for 15 to 30
- A spacious multipurpose room for 60
- A multipurpose room with seating for 80
- Wireless internet throughout
- Lcd projectors in the boardroom, multipurpose room and auditorium*
- A spacious gathering area for registrations, receptions and refreshment breaks
- Complementary parking for 175 vehicles
- Climate-controlled comfort
- Accessibility for those with mobility challenges
- Audio-visual equipment
- Flipcharts and other meeting tools
- Catering services
- Eco-friendly options
* check with us for our latest tech resources for meetings
To book a space or arrange a viewing contact our facility rentals coordinator at:
Centrally located between Halifax, Cape Breton, and Prince Edward Island, we tell the story of work and workers in Nova Scotia through hands-on exhibits, displays and programs. Guided tours can be customized for your group upon request. Our gift shop is a favourite stop for visitors. And conveniently, just minutes away can be found restaurants, guest rooms and other amenities for your clients.
For refreshments, we can supply a variety of healthy, fresh food and regular or fair trade coffee. A list of approved caterers is available to select for your meal requirements.